domingo, 7 de diciembre de 2008

//DE SUPUESTOS Y VERDADES\\





















...(SOME BODY SAID DON´T BLAME ME FOR LOVING YOU,
SO SOMEBODY ANWSER INSIDE... DON´T ACUSE ME FOR
KEEP MY FEELINGS INSIDE, DON´T DAMN ME FOR DON´T
DO THIS, A MOVIE FUTURE NEVER WAS, & WILL BE, I´M
COMPLETLY SEGURE THAT I´M GONNA BE HAPPY TOMORROW)...
PUEDE QUE CREA HOY QUE,
EL AMOR NO ES IMNMORTAL,
EL AMOR MUERE
LO QUE NO MUERE ES EL RECUERDO
LOS RECUERDOS NO TIENE RELACION CON EL TIEMPO
EL RECUERDO MAS IMPORTANTE DE TODA UNA VIDA
PUEDEN SER DOS INSTANTES
EN EL LUGAR MENOS PROPICIO
EN EL MOMENTO MENOS PENSADO
EL RECUERDO MAS ESPECIAL DE TODA UNA VIDA
PUEDE SER UNA SIMPLE PALABRA...
GRACIAS


HOY ME GUARDO EN ESTA FUNDA =)

Medication
I don't need an education
I learnt all I need from you
They've got me on some medication
My point of balance was askew
It keeps my temperature from rising
My blood is pumping through my veins
Somebody get me out of here
I'm tearing at myself
Nobody gives a damn about me
or anybody else
I wear myself out in the morning
You're asleep when I get
home Please don't call me self defending
You know it cuts me to the bone
And it's really not surprising
I hold a force I can't contain
Somebody get me out of here
I'm tearing at myself
Nobody gives a damn about me
or anybody else
And still you call me co-dependent
Somehow you lay the blame on me
And still you call me co-dependent
Somehow you lay the blame on me
Somebody get me out of here
I'm tearing at myselF
I've got to make a point these days
To extricate myself
Somebody get me out of here
I'm tearing at myself
Nobody gives a damn about me
or anybody else
And still you call me co-dependent
Somehow you lay the blame on me
And still you call me co-dependent
Somehow you lay the blame on me
Somehow you lay the blame on me
Somehow you lay the blame on me
Somehow you lay the blame on me


(LETRA DE LA CANCION MEDICATION/GARBAGE)

1 comentario:

diane dijo...

gracias por tu comentario :D
¿ Conoces mi blog de donde?
Besos.